Monday, September 7, 2009

Kick me Please!

My boys are always begging me to drive these semi-motor vehicles around the grocery store (of course the answer is always NO!!!) Today they raced into Stater Bros and while I was grabbing a shopping cart, I see my younger son, Emmett, swing his leg back and kick my older son, Nathan, right in the shin!!! I was horrified but before my mouth could formulate a punishment, Nathan hobbled over to the motorized shopping cart and sat down. They both started laughing hysterically and drove off. I could hardly keep a straight face as I told them to return it NOW amongst the arguments that Nathan was too crippled to walk. As Nathan hobbled to the check stand (still giggling with Emmett) I couldn't help but wonder how I was going to survive the crazy antics, only appealing to boys, as the only female in my house??!! Help...where's Rachel when I need her!??

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are too funny. I love how you describe what they do and say. Keep us posted on their antics....it makes my day!!
    Grandma Lynn

    ReplyDelete